Endpoint Protection through Sophos
Sophisticated yet simple advanced threat protection, web filtering, anti-malware, and policy enforcement.
Sophos Endpoint Protection makes it simple to secure your Windows, Mac and Linux systems against malware and advanced threats, such as targeted attacks. Our next-generation endpoint protection integrates innovative technology like malicious traffic detection with real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs to help you prevent, detect and remediate threats with ease. We also add web filtering, application control, device control and more right into the lightweight endpoint agent, so your organization’s policies are enforced anywhere your users go.
- Innovative protection including anti-malware, HIPS, malicious traffic detection and more
- Web, application, device and data control for comprehensive policy enforcement
- Web filtering enforced on the endpoint whether users are on or off the corporate network
- Lightning performance, even on older systems
- Simple, centralized management
- Flexible deployment, with your choice of cloud-based or on-premise management
- Optional mobile device management and security
Sophos Endpoint Protection goes far beyond signature-based prevention of known malware. It correlates suspicious behaviors and activities using real-time threat intelligence from SophosLabs. From malicious URLs to web exploit code, unexpected system changes to command-and-control traffic, we’ll connect the dots so your endpoints and data are protected. The result is fewer infected computers and better protection against targeted attacks and data breaches.
Enforce your web, application, device and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced on and off the corporate network
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or name
- Device Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
- Data Control Data loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules
Sophos Endpoint Protection is continually tuned for the best performance. The lightweight agent keeps users secure without slowing them down. Protection updates are small— typically under 30 KB—so updates are easy on your network and your endpoints.
Like your favorite smartphone or web application, Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience. Quick and easy deployment, well-balanced default policies and automatic configuration of HIPS are just a few examples of how we do things differently.
Flexible licensing and deployment
Choose cloud or on-premise management—whichever best suits your business. Sophos Central is a web-based console with policies that follow users across devices and platforms. Our on-premise solution gives you complete control over your management infrastructure. Both deliver outstanding performance and protection licensed per user, not per device.